UPSC Civil Services Pre Result 2022 ReleasedUnion Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Civil Services IAS and Indian Forest Service IFS 2022 Preliminary Exam Result.
UPSC Civil Services Pre Result 2022 Released
who appeared in UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam You can check the result. This recruitment written preliminary exam will be held on 05 June 2022. For complete details of this recruitment read the advertisement and only then apply.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Civil Services / Forest Service IAS / IFS Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No. 05/2022-CSP 06/2022-IFS
UPSC CSE Important Dates
- Application start: 02/02/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22/02/2022 till 06:00 PM only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 22/02/2022
- Change Exam Center: 03-07 March 2022 and 10-14 March 2022
- Pre Exam Date: 05/06/2022
- Admit Card Available: 10/05/2022
- Previous results available: 22/06/2022
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/- (Discount)
- All Category Female: 0/- (zero)
age limit upsc cse
UPSC IAS/IFS 2022 Age Limit 01/08/2022. To
- minimum age : 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Additional age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility UPSC Civil Services Exam
- Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Service): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India
- Indian Forest Service (IFS): Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or equivalent as one of the subjects.
UPSC Civil Services Vacancy Details
|post name||total posts|
|Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Service)||1011|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||151|
UPSC CSE Important Link
When will the UPSC Prelims 2022 result be declared?
Pre Result Released: 22/06/2022
How to check UPSC Pre Result 2022?
Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
Click on ‘Result – Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022′ link on the homepage.
You will be directed to a PDF.
Read the notice and find your Roll Number.
How many candidates qualified UPSC Prelims 2022?
13,000. more than Candidates have appeared in Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2022. have passed