Vacancy of GDS Post India 2021: Recruitment for 4264 posts in UP, 10th pass can apply: Recruitment of candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Uttar Pradesh Circle. The application process has started from 23 August. Interested candidates can apply online by browsing the official website of the Postal Department https://appost.in/gdsonline.
GDS India Post Vacancy 2021
GDS India Post Vacancy 2021 Applicants will be recruited on 4264 GDS notes through the selection process. Keep reading to find out more about this job.
Postal Department (Indian Post)
Post Uttar Pradesh India 2021
Cycle III UP & UK
- Application Starts: 23/08/2021
- Deadline to Apply Online: 22/09/2021
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date: 22/09/2021
- List of Values / Results: Notified Immediately
- General / OBC: 100 / –
- SC / ST / PH: 0 / – (None)
- All Women’s Categories: 0 / – (Excluded)
Job Vacancy Qualifications GDS Indian Postal 2021
Check eEligibility criteria for GDS Post India Vacancy 2021 below
Age Limit on 23/08/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 years old.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Additional Age Relaxation as per the Rules.
Eligibility for GDS Pos India 2021 vacancy
- Class 10 Secondary School with Mathematics and English as Subjects.
- Certificate of passing the standard 10 Secondary School Examination with a pass in Mathematics, local language and English (has been studied as a compulsory or elective subject)
- More Information Read the Notice.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Languages
- Candidates must learn at least up to 10 local languagesika standard
Compulsory knowledge of Local Languages
- Candidates should have studied the local language at least up to level 10 [as compulsory or elective subjects]
Vacancy Details GDS Indian Postal Total: 4264 Pos
|Postal Name||Number of Posts|
|Gramin Dak Sewak GDS (Uttar Pradesh & Uttrakhand State) Cycle 3||4264|
GDS Pos India Wise Category Vacancy Details
How to Fill GDS 2021 Vacancies Shape
- India Post GDS Delhi Issued Gramin Dak Sewak Circle III Uttar Pradesh State Recruitment 2021. Candidates Can Apply Between 23/08/2021 to 22/09/2021
- Candidates Read the Notice Before Submitting the Recruitment Application Form at UP & UA India Post GDS Jobs Recruitment 2021.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns carefully.
- Take a Printout of the Final Form Submitted for Future Reference.
Important Links GDS 2021 vacancies
Salary Post India GDS
The following Minimum TRCA must be paid to the GDS category as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31 / 2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018
|Sl.No.||Categories||TRCA minimum for 4 Hours / Level 1 in TRCA Slab||TRCA minimum for 5 hours / Level 2 on TRCA slabs|
|1||BPM||Rs.12,000 / –||Rs.14,500 / –|
|2||ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000 / –||Rs.12,000 / –|
Circle Name and State / UT Official Language Below Each Circle
|Sl.No..||Circle Name||State Name/Union Territories protected under the Postal Circle||Local language as for Postal Circle|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh and Yanam||Telugu|
|2||Assam||Assam (Excluding Three distances from Barak Valley and Bodoland Provincial Council Area)||Assamese language|
|Three Dist. Barak Valley||Bengali people|
|Bodoland Provincial Council Area||Bodo|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||Gujarati|
|Daman and Diu||Gujarati|
|8||Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh||In Hindi|
|9||J&K circle||J&K||Urdu, Hindi|
|12||Kerala||Kerala, Lakshadweep and Mahe||Malayalam language|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh||In Hindi|
|Goa||Konkani / Marathi|
|15||North East||Arunachal Pradesh||Hindi / English|
|Manipur||Manipuri / English|
|Meghalaya||Hindi / English|
|Nagaland||Hindi / English|
|17||Punjab Chandigarh (Chandigarh)||Punjab||In Punjabi|
|Chandigarh||Hindi / English|
|19||In Tamilnadu||In TamilNadu||Tamil language|
|Puducherry (excluding Mahe and Yanam)||Tamil language|
|21||Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh||In Hindi|
|23||West Bengal||West Bengal (Other than Darjeeling Post Division)||Bengali people|
|Darjeeling Postal Division (other than GTA Area *)||Nepalese / Bengalis|
|Post Office under GTA Area * (Gorkha Regional Administration)||Nepalese|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Hindi / English|
|Sikkim||Nepali / English|
Cycling Knowledge is a pre-requisite for all GDS releases. If the candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorbike, that can be considered as knowledge of cycling. Candidates should submit a declaration on this matter
During an engagement as a GDS, the engaged person is required to provide security in a manner specified from time to time. The amount of security available if the Branch Postmaster and other categories are approved GDS is ABPM & Dak Sevak is Rs.1,00,000 /. (videa Dte. lr.no. 17-18 / 2018-GDS dated 14.01.2020)