SSC MTS Result 2022 Tier 1 Announced: Candidates who have appeared in the SSC MTS Exam are waiting for their result. Your waiting time is over. SSC MTS Result 2022 Tier 1 is out at @ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Result 2022 Tier 1
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducted the MTS Tier-I exam from October 5 to November 2, 2021, and now the result has been released on its official website for the candidates who appeared in the Tier-I exam. Check your SSC MTS Result 2022 Tier 1 here.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS Result 2022 Tier 1 Announced
SSC MTS 2021 Important Dates
- Notification Released : 05/02/2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date to Payment of Fee through Online: 23-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 25-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 05 & 06-04-2021 Extended from 29-03-2021 to 05 & 06-04-2021 during working hours of Bank
- Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 01 to 20-07-2021 (Postponed)
- New Date for Exam (Paper I/ Tier I): 05 October to 02 November 2021
- Status Available for Paper I : 24/09/2021
- Answer Key Available for Paper I : 12/11/2021
- Results Available for Paper I : 04/03/2022
- Paper II Exam Date: Notified Soon
Application Fee for SSC MTS 2021
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee for SSC MTS 2021 Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
SSC MTS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check SSC MTS eligibility criteria for exam paper 1 and paper II like age limit, educational qualification, exam pattern, age relaxation [ if aplicable ] experiences [ if aplicatble ] etc.
SSC MTS 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must be 10th Class Passed for SSC MTS apply.
SSC MTS 2021 Age Limit
- General: 18 to 25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- SC/ST: 18 to 30 Years
- OBC: 18 to 28 Years
- PwD (Unreserved): 18 to 35 years
- PwD (OBC): 18 to 38 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 18 to 40 years
- Age Relaxation: Read the official notification for further information.
SSC MTS 2021 Vacancy Details
|Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Exam 2020||–|
Recruitment Notice For SSC MTS 2021: Click Here
Selection Procedure for SSC MTS 2021
Selection process consists of:
- Paper 1
- Paper 2
- Document Verification
SSC MTS Exam Pattern (Paper 1):
SSC MTS Exam Paper 1 is an objective type question and will be conducted in online mode. There will be 100 questions on:
|ubject||No. of Questions||Marks||Medium of Exam||Time|
|General English||25||25||English||01:30 hrs|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||English and Hindi|
|Numerical Aptitude||25||25||English and Hindi|
|General Awareness||25||25||English and Hindi|
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in SSC MTS 2021 as usual.
SC MTS Paper 1 Score
Marks scored in SSC MTS by candidates in Paper-I will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
SSC MTS 2021 Syllabus for Paper 1
- Test of English Language: Questions in English Paper From the basics of English, from vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude: Questions on Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, etc.
- Test of General Awareness( GA ): Questions may be mentioned to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2021
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2021: The SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam is a descriptive type test conducted for qualified candidates in Paper 1. And Paper 2 will only be of qualifying nature and will test elementary language skills in view of the categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2021
|Subject for SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam||Marks||Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution||50||30 minutes|
Download SSC MTS Notification PDF: Click Here
SSC MTS Qualifying Marks
SSC MTS 2021 Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be 40% (35% for all reserved category candidates)
SSC MTS 2021 Important Links
|Download Result||SSC MTS Tier 1 Result|
|Download Cutoff||Link Activate Soon|
|Vacancy detail 2020||SSC MTS Vacancy 2020|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Answer Key Notice|
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (NR Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (MPR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Tier I New Exam Date (Calendar)||SSC MTS Exam Date 2021 Notice|
|Notice||MTS Postponed Notice|
|SSC MTS Apply Online 2021||Register | Login|
|SSC MTS Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Publish Notice||Click Here|
|SSC Official website||Click Here|
SST MTS State Wise Post Code
|State Name||Code||State Name||Code|
|Jammu & Kashmir||B||Mizoram||U|
|Delhi||G||Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||1|
|Uttar Pradesh||K||Andhra Pradesh||5|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||O||Karnataka||9|
|Manipur||S||Download Demo Format|