SBI PO Notification 2018: Hello, job Seekers!!! Are you confused regarding the job openings? Don’t worry!! We will provide and guide you here regarding the one of most awaited vacancy I,e SBI PO Recruitment 2018. The notification of the recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) has been announced by The State Bank of India. There are 2000 vacancies to be filed by SBI this year. It is the golden opportunity for the banking aspirant who dreams to work in one of the top Indian public sector banks. So don’t waste your time and apply for it as soon as possible. Just fill the form and prepare according to the syllabus.Guidelines are as follows:
The recruitment notification is now available on the SBI official Website I,e sbi.co.in. The banking aspirant can apply online and fill online registration form by May 13, 2018.There are 3 stages of the SBI PO 2018 Recruitment.
- Group Exercise and Interview.
Important Dates: SBI PO Notification 2018
- Registration Starts – 21.04.2018.
- Application fees Payment – 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018.
- PO Prelims Call letter Download – 18.06.2018.
- Prelims Exam Dates – 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018.
- Prelims Exam Result – 15.07.2018.
- Downloading of Mains Exam call letter – 20.07.2018.
- Main Exam Date – 04.08.2018.
- Mains Exam Result – 20.08.2018.
- Downloading of Interview Call Letter – 01.09.2018.
- Group Exercises & Interviews Date – 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018.
- SBI PO Final Result – 01.11.2018.
- Pre-Exam Training Admit Card Download – 25.05.2018.
- Pre-Exam Training – 18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO 2018 Recruitment
- The candidates who have passed their graduation successfully in any stream froal m any recognized university can apply for it. OR
- The students who are in their final semester/year can apply for it but they must have to provide their passing proof of the graduation examination on or before August 31, 2018, OR
- The students with IDD certificates (Integrated Dual Degree) can apply by providing their passing proof on or before August 31, 2018.
- The chartered Accountant students can apply also for this exam.
Age Limit (As on 31.08.2018)
- Candidates Minimum age must be 21 years.
- Candidates Maximum age must be 35 years.
- There is also upper age limitation for reserved category as per govt rules.
There are 3 steps of selection procedure to clear this exam. The first one is the online written exam. The candidate has to appear in Preliminary and Main Exam for the written test. These exams are conducted online. If the candidate succeeds in both exams he is called for Phase III I,e Interview Round.
- Rs. 100 (Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD)i.e (Intimation Charges).
- Rs. 600 (candidates belonging to General or OBC) (Application Fee including Intimation Charges.
Salary and Pay scale
- The selected candidate will get pay scale planned and offered by Banking regulation act.
- The qualified candidates will pay Rs.27,620 per month with 4 advance increments.
- The pay scale will be same for Junior Management Grade Scale I of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020..
- The candidates selected for the exam would also be provided alliances like D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as bank decides to pay time to time. The CTC of the candidate will depend on the location of posting which would be would be a minimum of ₹ 7.55 lacs and maximum of ₹ 12.93 lacs per annum.
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2018?
Candidates can only apply online for SBI PO 2018 form 4 April 2018. You can visit the official website of SBI for the online application form. Interested candidates are suggested to read the SBI official notification before filling the PO application form. It is mandatory to upload their signature and photograph. Similarly, other important details regarding the exam are available on the official notification.
- To apply online candidates visit the link www.sbi.co.in.
- Select the post for which you are applying.
- Fill the details like age, name, phone no properly.
- Select the District and state for which you are applying.
- Carefully upload the signature and photograph.
- Use Debit/ Credit Card to pay your online application form.
- Click on submit for submission of your application form.
- You can download and take print out of your application form for future use.