State Bank of India offers many openings for fresh graduates as well as an experienced candidate for rapid career growth. Capture all the details regarding submission of SBI PO application form 2018 on the official website of SBI which is sbi.co.in. Make sure that you meet all the criteria provided before you proceed to fill the SBI PO 2018 application form.
SBI has now announced the vacancies for PO post all over the country, and deserving candidate requests you to find the important date given for submitting your application.
- Release date SBI PO registering online – 07/02/2018.
- Finish date of registering online submission – 06/03/2018.
- Last date for printing application – 21/03/2018.
- Payment needs to be done between – 07/02/2018 to 06/03/2018.
Submission of SBI PO application 2018 is about to start from 7th Feb 2018, One who was waiting for this wonderful opportunity can start applying, till the closure date appears that is (6th March 2018), this could be a tentative date of submission.
State Bank of India is always being dedicated to finding the right people who can countersign to the growth of the bank and in this process; one can plan for his/her future escalation being an SBI employee.
Once after submitting online application form successfully, applied candidate have to prepare for the exams. To make it even better, State Bank of India releases revision material on their official website so that applicant can get the reference and work hard for the exams. Candidate can very well take online exams on the website to understand where they are and how much of preparation needs to be done.
Process to fill SBI PO Application form 2018
Applicant must read and understand the steps shared on the official website of SBI that is sbi.co.in, before applying for the online application.This application form can be submitted via the Internet, and the bank would accept none of the other modes.
We are sharing some simple steps to complete the “SBI PO APPLICATION 2018” for online submission.
- Log in to our official website. www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on “carrier with us” on the homepage, Look out for SBI PO application form.
- Fill up the form with basic applicant information like Email-address, mobile number, Educational details, and contact address and with other required information as mentioned in the form. Procedure for SBI PO Online Application form 2018.
- Upload your passport size photo, with signature in the required format.
- The last step is fee payment, make the payment through credit/debit/ or online banking.
- For future records take, and print out and have it handy.
Things to notice:
- Passport size photographs are required with the preferably black color background.
- Dimension should be around 200*300 pixels.
- It has been done with black ink on white paper.
- The dimension should be 200*300 pixels it is like 10kb-20kb.
Valid E-mail address, scanned photos and signature files are mandatory to carry the processing of SBI PO online application form. The email address has to be a valid one because the applicant would be receiving Admit card and results with all the relevant update required until the completion of hiring process finishes.
Fee Structure of SBI PO 2018
Interested candidate has to pay application fees for SBI PO 2018.
- General and OBC – 600 INR.
- SC/ST//PWD/XS – 100 INR.
State Bank of India has the largest in bank operation in India, with 15000 branches in the country. Due to its massive recruitment of staff, SBI rolls out notification for Clerk, PO, and specialist position which are conducted every year. Qualified graduates and experienced candidate are always welcome to apply for online examination for SBI in their designated post; the test is done in three phases.
The candidate, who completes all the level, will be selected for junior level management and will be provided with two months of training and once finished they will be assigned to the post.
Eligibility criteria for SBI PO Application 2018
Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria before going to apply for SBI PO 2018.Listed are some of the required condition to apply.
- The candidate should be between 21 to 30 years of age according to date categorical by the bank, as there is a facility provided for age relaxation for certain classes.
- Candidate should be a proper graduate in any stream from a central or state recognized government institutes.
- On the Provisional basis, applicants who are seeming Final year/Semester of their Graduation can also apply.
- It is mandatory for such contenders to submit their provisional by the deadline given by the bank.
- Applicants who have (IDD) Integrated Dual Degree can also apply but should ensure that the date of passing is according to the date decided by a bank.
- One who is holding chartered accountant degree can also apply.
There is SBI has announced a new eligibility criterion. Candidate with an adequate credit score can apply for this position. Those who are with poor credit history will never get a chance to apply for the post, so make sure that you should not be a loan defaulter.
Applicants who are applying for SBI PO, without achieving the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
Important Point to understand:
- Online payments have to be made for an Application form, through credit card/debit card (Visa, Master card, Rupay, Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS/Mobile wallet, etc.
- Only after, the applicant completes the whole process online and makes the payment of the application fees; then the registration process will be completed. Bank hold a rights to allow any centre to the candidate ever either they have opted for certain centre.
- Candidate needs to apply for achieving the eligibility needs like age as on 01.04.2018 and qualification as on 01.07.2018.
- Printout & receipt of fees needs to be the candidate, not to send back to a bank.
- Ensure that while filling the application form, fill up all the required details like valid email address, phone number, contact address, qualification and Examination centre. All the details cannot be modified once after the submission is made. Be sure with the details filled before proceeding.
- Applicants are hence requested to have all the details handy and valid because any mistake in the details will not be appreciated and the bank will not take any responsibility for further consequences, rather the details will be absent.
- Admission to online test will be purely depending on provisional, and the verification of document will not be considered. Any ineligible applicants will not be allowed for a test, and they will be directly cancelled by the bank.
- Only one application should be sent by one applicant, more than that will not be considered. Only the last valid application would be considered but the application fee paid will stand encouraged. Attending interview multiple times will lead to the rejection of the candidate.