SBI PO Admit card is issued to the candidates who have registered successfully for the online application form 2018. SBI admit card is released before 10 days from the date of examination. It is allotted only via online mode. Applicants are requested to download the Admit Card using their registered email address mentioned in the online application form, without this card one would not be able to attend the SBI PO exams.
The exams will be conducted in three phases – Prelims, Main and Interview. It is essential for candidates to show different SBI PO admit card which is specially provided for each stage. Applicants can download the hall ticket from official website of SBI, sbi.co.in.
Admit card will be activated in April; one can get it downloaded from the official website starting from 12th April 2018.
Candidate cannot download all the admit card once, after qualifying in each stage one can proceed for the admit card for the second phase of the exam.
- To access SBI PO 2018 admit card, enter the details like roll number/DOB/password at sbi.co.in.
- Bank does not send any hardcopy by post to the applicant.
- SBI PO is conducted in different cities across 34 states online.
- With regards to any incorrect information on SBI PO Admit Card, please contact the bank for alteration at 022-22820427.
- With the required form SBI also releases a bio-data proforma, which are essentials to be duly filled and have to carry to SBI PO while appearing.
Please be informed that SBI PO admit card cannot be downloaded from any online sources. The official call letter will only be available on the official website of State Bank of India.
- Procedure to download SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- Difficulties in downloading SBI PO Exam Admit Card 2018
- Available Dates for SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- Particulars Provided on SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- Required Documents to bring at SBI PO exam 2018
- Inconsistency in SBI Probationary officer Admit Card 2018
- Must to be following Instruction
Procedure to download SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- Visit the website of SBI that is sbi.co.in.
- Look out for “Career” tab at the top right of the page and click on it.
- Click on “Join SBI”.
- Applicant has to click on the link which is provided for SBI PO exam 2018 and the then the option will highlight for “Download call letter”.
- The details required to be entered would be registration number, date of birth, nationality, gender and email ID.
- Proceed to submit.
- Preview and then download for SBI PO Admit card.
Difficulties in downloading SBI PO Exam Admit Card 2018
Applicants are not supposed to make any changes in the entry after the bank has authenticated it and acknowledged by them. The following could be reasons where one could not be able to download SBI PO admit card 2018.
- If by chance the details filled by the applicant is incomplete.
- Inconsistency at the time of slot booking.
- In flowing of incorrect information.
- Slow Internet connection.
Applicants are requested to take care of following details before proceeding to download the admit card 2018.
Available Dates for SBI PO Admit Card 2018
The State Bank of India which is the inspecting body will issue SBI PO Admit Card on their official website. As Informed earlier it will be published 10-15 days before the exam date. According to the dates and phase of exams admit cards will be issued. For 1st Phase, the card will be released on June 2018, for the stage two on July 2018 and for phase three on August 2018.
Highpoints of SBI PO
|Issuing Body||SBI State Bank of India|
|From can be downloaded from||Official website of SBI|
|Information on Admit Card||Candidate name, roll number, registration number, photo, signature, instruction|
|Documents to carry||Valid Photo ID proof, Application form, Payment receipt, Recent photo|
|Helpline Number of SBI PO||022-22820427|
Particulars Provided on SBI PO Admit Card 2018
When you have the Admit card in hand, applicants need to cross- verify all the information to provide any disturbance in the future. In case of any issue please contact the expert or get them rectified during the admission process. Vital information which is stated on the admit card is:
- Candidate’s registration number.
- Name and roll number.
- Photograph with thumb impression and signature.
- Name and address of the venue where the test would be conducted.
- Date with the timing of the exam.
- Important papers candidate should carry on the exam date.
- The instruction required to be followed by the date of examination.
Required Documents to bring at SBI PO exam 2018
The aspirant is supposed to carry the printed copy of SBI PO Call Letter to the examination centre with necessary stationery like blue ball pen, Check out for some more documents, please carry their original with a photocopy.
- Valid Id proof like passport, Pan Card, Driving License or bank passbook.
- Confirmed Photograph and ID card provided by the respected college.
- Aadhar card Number.
- Applicants should cross verify the name, and it has to be same on the photo ID and the call letter provided.
- Female candidate requires paying much attention to the name as it changes after marriage like first name/middle name and last name, it should accurately be same as on the Admit Card.
- The photocopy of ID needs to submit to the supervisor of the exam hall.
Inconsistency in SBI Probationary officer Admit Card 2018
Frequently, Applicants find issues in their Admit Card or in case of non-receipt of admit card please contact to SBI helpline.
- Any inquiry with regards to the above situation please contacts them between 11.00 AM-6 pm on working days.
- One can also write an email to email@example.com with a subject line of “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2018”.
One requires understanding that SBI has no responsibility to inform the applicant about any mistake, so the complete responsibility is with the candidate to cross verify each and every single bit of the information with spelling to avoid any problem moving ahead.
- Particulars filled in the form have to be true, and any space cannot be left blank.
- Signature has to be done below the photograph.
- The signature should be present on the declaration.
- Valid email ID is provided.
Must to be following Instruction
- SBI PO calls letter with all the required documents one has to carry.
- Biometric data will be taken at the test venue.
- Items like a bit of paper, geometry/ pencil box, Log table, calculator, and writing pad is not at all allowed.
- Pen drive, Scanner, Phones, Bluetooth, Microphones, and Health brands are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Eatables are not permitted.
- Not any of the miscellaneous materials like wallet, handbag, hair band, and hairpin are allowed.
No candidate is allowed to take exams without an Admit Card, Make sure you keep it very safe and secure and never leave a chance to get a job as a clerk in SBI.