SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 – SBI Clerk 2018 Apply for online registration: SBI bank is owned by Government Corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is India multinational and public banking sector. College graduates always trace for Government jobs mostly in State Bank of India. The wait is about to finish, check below for further details.
Other private and government bank including SBI rolls out a notification every year for many designations. Contenders who have finished graduation, post-graduation or about to complete the last year will always wait for this golden opportunity.
Here SBI presents clerk post for a graduate. Now a day’s entire recruitment process is accepted online. The process includes filling of SBI application form and then you need to appear for two exams which is a part of hiring for the clerk post in SBI.
Graduate Candidates, who are interested in the designated post, need to apply online for SBI Clerk 2018, by filling an application form which is available on the internet from 20th January to 10th February 2018. Provided below is the direct link which you can click and fill the SBI online application form. http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbijacsjan18.
- Step for Applying SBI Clerk Application Form 2018
- Registration Dates for SBI Clerk 2018 Apply Online
- Application Fees for SBI Clerk
- Required documents and details before filling the Clerk application form
- Step-wise procedure to understand simple to apply online for SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form
- Points to remember:
Step for Applying SBI Clerk Application Form 2018
State Bank of India announces numerous posts every year; one can look for the position and criteria in order to apply. Now SBI has come up with vacancies of PO post in a bank.
The SBI clerk application form 2018 has to be applied online only, any other mode of application will not be accepted by the examiner, the online application form is available in the direct link provided that is http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbijacsjan18/. Candidates need to log in to the provided link and follow 5 simple steps in order to complete the SBI online registration.
Application should have documents ready while filling the application form.
- Register online and fill up the required basic details.
- Uploading scanned copy of photos with signature.
- Academic qualification, language and choice of the post have to be filled.
- Check the preview of the application form.
- Make a payment for application fees.
Important Links of SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment.
Registration Dates for SBI Clerk 2018 Apply Online
|Sr. No||SBI Clerk Submission Dates||Dates|
|1||Beginning of SBI Clerk Registration Online||20 January 2018|
|2||Last date of Online SBI Registration form||10 February 2018|
|3||Editing of application details end on||10 February 2018|
|4||End date of Printing of SBI Clerk application||25 February 2018|
|5||Online Fees payment need to be submitted by||10 February 2018|
Applicants, who are looking to apply for SBI clerk post 2018, can check out the details in the official website of SBI (SBI online registration site).The notice is not released only in the website, but one can be notified themselves by browsing on any banking websites, employment newspaper, and local regular newspaper. This notification includes eligibility criteria, no. of vacancies available. Currently, 9633 posts are available for SBI Clerk.
Every alternative year SBI releases job opportunity to many of the graduates and freshers. This year State Bank of India has set 12000 vacancies all over the country. Bank jobs are the most awaited jobs all over India, the State of India has hired too many deserving graduate candidate to get themselves accommodate in Government Jobs.
The Information which is needed to apply for SBI PO post is available in their website www.sbi.co.in, Though via this article you will completely guide on how to apply and what are the steps to be followed in order to apply for the online registration form. All this is available for this year.
Application Fees for SBI Clerk
The fee for SBI Clerk application form is 600/- and for general category as in for OBC and 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ and people applying in ex-serviceman quota. The fees for SBI Clerk 2018 can be paid through different payment gateway option available like a debit card, credit card and internet banking as well.
Required documents and details before filling the Clerk application form
Candidate must have the following papers handy before filling the form of SBI Clerk application 2018.
- Updated and valid E-mail addresses which need to be active throughout the recruitment process, to receive the regular update from hiring the team.
- Applicant has to scan their signature with the photographs, and please check the specification provided in the application form 2018 before working on step no.2.
- Applicant should submit their colored passport size photograph; any morph of the photograph will lead to direct rejection from the whole process.
- A required dimension of Photograph is 200*230 pixels with the file size of 20kb-50kb.
- Applicant needs to sign with a black pen on a pure white paper with the file size 140*160 pixels, and probably 10kb-20kb respectively.
Step-wise procedure to understand simple to apply online for SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form
- Log in to the official website of State Bank of India, then open the application form, on the right-hand side top you will have “click here for new registration”.
- Fill up all the required details you are asked for.
- Candidate needs to upload his photograph with signature.
- Done forget to check the preview and make all the necessary changes before proceeding further.
- Make the payment for an application form and after checking submit the form.
- After completion of the all the steps, you will be updated with a registration number, make a note of it and have a printout of the form for further use.
Points to remember:
- From one state you can for one post only.
- All the details need to accurate and none of the fields can be left blank, as all the documents need to produce in the bank.
- One need to check all the details which are fetched in and needs to cross-check before moving on to next page because no variations would be allowed after submission of the online form.
- Due to heavy usage of the website all over India at the same time will lead to crash the website most of the time; hence we would suggest filling the form in advance so that you would not face a delay for proceeding.
- Please remember you can apply only once. If you are applying for multiple application the last valid will be considered, but the fees for the application will be held refreshed.
- Once the payment is done please take a printout of the receipt which we will show up on the website, which can be used for your personal record.