State Bank of India releases SBI Clerk Admit card only in its official website, i.e. www.sbi.co.in, and the card is for those candidates whose application form will be accepted by the examination authority. To be present in the examination centre, the candidate must hold SBI Clerk Exam Admit card. Separate Admit card is issued for every phase of exams, the expected date for preliminary exams are in March, so accordingly the SBI Clerk Admit cards will be released.
Important Update on Advertisemnt No: CRPD/CR/2017-18/10
Latest Update: SBI has announed the Prelims and Mains Exam Date and Admit Cards Download Date on its main website, sbi.co.in. Candidates can download their Prelimanary Exam Admit cards from 06-06-2018. The pre exam will be organized on 23-06-2018, 24-06-2018, and 30-06-2018. SBI Mains Exam will be conducted on 05-08-2018. Eligible aspirants can download SBI Mains Exam Call Letter from 23-07-2018. Please stay tuned for more update…
Please be advised there is no source to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018, Candidate has to get it downloaded from the official website of SBI by entering the details like registration number, date of birth and password. SBI Clerk Hall Ticket will be out only for them who will qualify the preliminary exams.
Also Check: SBI PO Admit Card 2018
Freshly State Bank of India has come up with Bio-Metric verification i.e. the thumbprint of the applicant is caught to avoid falsification and for an easy verification procedure.
Procedure to download SBI clerk admit card 2018
Key steps to download the SBI clerk Prelims admit card 2018.
- Please log in to the official website of SBI that is sbi.co.in.
- Look out for Prelims Admit Card 2018.
- Click on the link given for Preliminary Admit card 2018.
- You will get a new window appearing.
- Enter the details like registration number, password and date of birth.
- For verification process, one needs to enter the security code which is generated as an image.
- Click on submit to proceed further.
- The applicant will find admit card, and please verify all the information given on the card.
- You will see a print option at the top, please take a print out and keep it with you.
Contender must make sure to get all the details verified which is provided in the SBI Clerk Call Letter 2018 like your name, roll number, signature, photograph, Venue details like venue name and address, date and time of examination.
If any such issues occur where you are not able to download the admit card or any discrepancy in SBI clerk admit card 2018, applicants are requested to contact the helpline number immediately without any delay, the provided number is 022-2282 0427.
Instruction must be read carefully
- It is mandatory to carry SBI clerk 2018 admit card to the examination hall.
- Candidate must carry any one of the ID with them:-
- Driving License.
- Pan card.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar card.
- Bank Passbook with photograph.
- ID card issued by university or college.
- The official letter duly signed with any government officer.
Candidates must hold SBI Clerk Entry Card with a photocopy of anyone the above mentioned valid ID’s.
Without producing any of the valid ID, the authorised person in the examination hall, will not let the applicant sit for the exam and proceed further. State Bank of India never sends any call letter or admit card to the applicant. The only procedure is to download from SBI website. As informed earlier the date is yet not announced by SBI. Still the deserving can start preparing themselves for exams to brighten their future with one of the reputed banking industry, i.e. SBI as the date will be released soon.
The inspection expert will also issue pre-examination call letter of SBI CLERK 2018 for the candidate of category SC/ST/Minority communities to give them an idea on how to proceed for an online exam. This pre-examination call letter will be available in February.
Submitting the SBI Clerk 2018 Hall Ticket
Candidates will be asked to put their left thumb impression and require to do a clear sign (which has to be carry forwarded) in the respective space provided on the admit card. This has to be done in the presence of the examiner in the exam hall. The applicant requires to hand over the SBI clerk admit card 2018 with the Xerox copy of any of the Id proof which the applicant has carried, and these two documents should be stapled together and handed over to the invigilator when he is about to collect the call letter form candidate.
Bio-metric: Biometric is again an essential part of verification at the venue point, any failures of biometric verification will be considered under non-admittance for the examination.
- One has to ensure that fingers are thoroughly clean and dry; fingers should not be coated at any point in time.
- Both the hand’s fingers have to be clean and dry, where the clear biometric can be captured.
- For any reason, if the primary finger is damaged or suffering from any injury, without any delay, please inform the concerned specialist in the test centre.
Stationery: Candidates are necessity get a ballpoint pen with them.
Rough work: Applicant has to do all the calculation, and rough work on the sheet which will be provided by the examiner and all the sheets must be stapled and submitted to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
Major points to know for SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam Admit Card
Pre-Examination Training: This will only be provided to the applicant who has opted for it while filing the application form. The training will be organized by a Nodal bank or participating organization at certain centres if India. The call letters for pre-examination training can be downloaded from the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in). None another mode will be accepted.
Please make use of all the information and details provided by SBI for a smooth experience of the exam and make an easy path to enter into India’s best banking financial sector that is State Bank of India.