RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 Notification Released: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the recruitment notification for the posts Direct Recruitment of Junior Engineer (JEN) Agriculture Post 2022,
RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022
the candidates who were Looking for job in Rajasthanand you have taken engineer degree So you are eligible to apply. Rajasthan Junior Engineer Zen Vacancy is out through RSMSSB.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)
RSMSSB JEN Junior Engineer Agriculture Recruitment 2022 Online Form
RSMSSB Gen AG Advertisement No: 07/2022
Important Dates: RSMSSB JEN Recruitment
- Application start: 07/06/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06/07/2022
- Exam Fee Payment Last Date: 06/07/2022
- Exam Date: notified soon
- Admit Card Available: before the exam
- General / OBC: 450/-
- OBC NCL: 350/-
- SC/ST: 250/-
- correction fee : 300/-
- Pay the examination fee.
Eligibility RSMSSB JEN Recruitment
RSMSSB Zen Vacancy Agriculture released on official website, interested candidates must check all eligibility before apply.
RSMSSB JEN Age Limit
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Agriculture Recruitment 2022 Age Limit 01/01/2023. According to
- minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Additional Age Relaxation as per RSMSSB JEN Agriculture Exam Recruitment Rules
Qualification: RSMSSB JEN Recruitment
|region||RSMSSB Junior Engineer Agriculture Eligibility|
|Non TSP and TSP||Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering from Any Recognized Institute in India.
Knowledge of Devanagari script and Rajasthani culture.
More Details Read Notification
Rajasthan JEN Agriculture Vacancy Details
Rajasthan JEN Agriculture Exam 2022 Vacancy Details Total: 189 Posts
Note: Check Before Apply Online Rajasthan Junior Engineer JEN Vacancy
- Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, RSMSSB Junior Engineer JEN Agriculture Vacancy Advertisement No. 07/2022. Interested candidates can apply between 07 June 2022 to 06 July 2022.
- You should read official notification before apply RSMSS JEN Recruitment online form for Agriculture Jobs 2022.
- You must check and collect all the documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Keep the scanned documents related to the recruitment form – photo, sign, ID proof etc.
- You must carefully preview and study all the columns before submitting the application form.
- You must take a print out of the finally submitted form for all future references.
RSMSSB Gen Vacancy: Important Link