NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 PDF Notification Released for 300 Administrative Officers– The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has released the Administrative Officer Post short notification and the full notification will be released soon in the 4th week of August 2021. Who wants to apply for NIACL AO Recruitment? A huge number of candidates apply for the NIACL exam to get hired for the post of Administrative Officer (AO) in this reputed organization. NIACL has offered a total of 300 vacancies for NIACL AO 2021.
NIACL AO Recruitment Notification
For those candidates who want to do job in NIACL, this is a good opportunity for them to get a job in the insurance sector. New India Assurance Company Limited released a short recruitment PDF notification on its official website.
NIACL Administrative Officer Vacancy 2021
New India Assurance Co. Ltd. (NIACL)
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021
Important Dates for NIACL AO Recruitment
- Application Begin : 01/09/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/09/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 21/09/2021
- Exam Date Phase I Online Examination (Objective): October 2021 (tentative)
- Exam Date Phase II Online Examination (Objective+Descriptive): November 2021 (tentative)
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation charge only)
- For all candidates Other than SC/ST/ PwBD: Rs.750/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
Eligibility Criteria for NIACL AO Recruitment
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules
Qaulification for NIACL AO Recruitment
- Candidates should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline
Vacancy Details Total : 300 Post
|Administrative Officer AO||104||81||30||46||22||17||300|
Important Links NIACL AO Vacancy 2021
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 01/09/2021|
|Download Short Notification||NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIACL AO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
NIACL Administrative Officer(AO) Preliminary Exam with three paper with English language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude total 100 mark
|SL No.||Name of Test/Section (not in sequence)||Type of test||Max. Marks||Duration for each test/section (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||Objective||30||20 min|
|2||Reasoning Ability||Objective||35||20 min|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||35||20 min|
Phase – II: Main Examination
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
(I) Objective Test: The Objective Test of 2.5 hours’ duration will be as follows. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Name of Test (not in sequence)||Type of test||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration for each test/section (Separately timed)|
|1||Test of Reasoning||Objective||50||Eng/ Hindi||40 min|
|2||Test of English Language||Objective||50||Eng||40 min|
|3||Test of General Awareness||Objective||50||Eng/ Hindi||30 min|
|4||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||50||Eng/ Hindi||40 min|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes’ duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Recruitment||NIACL AO Recruitment 2021|
|Post||Administrative Officer (Generalist)|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Main and Interview|
NIACL AO 2021 Selection Process
NIACL AO 2021 Exam Will be conducted in three different phases:
- preliminary examination
- main exam
- interview process
The online registration process will start from 1st September to 21st September 2021. Check all the details for NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 from the article given below.
Final selection NIACL AO
Final selection: Final selection would be based on the consolidated marks of the main examination (objective test) and interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates.
NIACL AO Salary and Emoluments & Benefits
- Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610 (14)-55335-1745(4)-62310 and 62315
- other admissible allowance, as applicable.
- In Metropolitan Centers, gross emoluments will be approximately Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
- Other benefits such as coverage under the National Pension System governed by PFRDA, gratuity, LTS, medical benefits, group personal accident insurance etc. shall be as per rules.
- The officers are also entitled to the company’s or leased accommodation as per norms.
- The salary scales are due for revision w.e.f August 2017.