Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021: Nainital Bank Recruitment Notification has been released for Clerk & PO/Management Trainee Posts on its official website. Candidates who want to apply for this bank vacancy must apply before July 31, 2021.
Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021
Those candidates who want to apply for Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021 must read the official notification before applying online. The Nainital Bank recruitment application will be from 17.07 to 31.07.2021. Interested candidates don’t wait for the last date and apply online before the last date.
The vacancies will be filled in the existing and future branches/offices/working areas of the bank.
Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021
Nainital Bank MT & Clerk Recruitment.
Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021: Important Date
Application Start: 17/07/2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 31/07/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 31/07/2021
Exam Date: August 2021
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Application fee for Nainital Bank vacancy
- For UR/OBC/EWS: 1500/-
- For SC/ST/PH: 1500/-
Eligibility Criteria: Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021
Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021 Released Notification for Clerical Post and Management Post
Age Limit as on 31/03/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years for Management Trainee
- Maximum Age: 28 Years for Clerk Post
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Nainital Bank MT & Clerk Recruitment Rules
Nainital Bank vacancy 2021: Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Any Subject/Stream with a Minimum of 50% Marks.
- Basic knowledge of computer operation.
|Management trainee||Graduation / Posts|
Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. Knowledge of computer operation is required.
|Preferential Experience: Candidates having experience of 1-2 years in Banking / Financial / Institution / NBFC will be given preference.|
|Clerks||Graduation/Post Graduation from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 50% marks. Knowledge of computer operation is required.||Preferable Experience: |
Candidates having 1-2 years experience in Banking/ Financial/ Institutions/NBFC will be given preference.
Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021 Details: Total 150 Posts
Examination Cener district for exam
- Uttar Pradesh: Lucknow, Moradabad, Bareilly, and Meerut.
- Delhi: Delhi/NCR
- UK: Nainital, Haldwani, Rudrapur, Dehradun, and Roorkee.
- Rajasthan Rajasthan : Jaipur
- Haryana, Ambala
How To Fill Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021 Form
- Nainital Bank Limited MT & Clerk Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply Between 17/07/2021 to 31/07/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form
- Vacancies in Bank Recruitment Online 2021.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then to be submitted. If you do not have the required application fee then your form is not complete.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted form for future references.
Syllabus for Nainital Bank Vacancy Exam
The exam will be conducted in English only
The test details for the post of Management Trainees and Clerks are given below:
|Sl No||Test||No. of Question||Max Marks||Duration|
|2.||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3.||General Awareness |
(with special reference to Banking)
|4.||Computer knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
Penalty for wrong answer for Management Trainees and Clerks Yes, 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Salary Bank PO, Clerk in Nainital Bank
- Nainital Bank PO Salary: Management Trainee in the initial stage can be absorbed in the Basic Pay of Officers in Grade/Scale-I ie Rs. 36,000.00 plus allowances after satisfactory completion of one year active period of work.
- Management Trainees will be on probation for a period of one year after absorption in Officer Grade/Scale-I.
- Lump sum payment of Rs. 30,000.00 per month
- Nainital Bank Clerk Salary: Pay Scale Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 plus applicable allowances
Candidates are advised to note carefully that they will be required to execute an indemnity bond along with two sureties for the prescribed amount for serving the Bank for a specified period as mentioned below.
|Cadre||Bond Amount||Bond Period|
|MT- Grade/Scale I on satisfactory absorption of officers||Rs. 2 lakh||01 Year|
|Clerk – At the time of joining||Rs. 1 lakh||02 Year|
Nainital Bank Vacancy Check Documents Before Registration
Important points to note before registration:
- Candidate Scanning
- Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature (in black ink)
- Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications given in the advertisement.
- Signatures in capital letters will not be accepted.
- Left thumb impression should be properly scanned and should not be blurred. (If a candidate does not have left thumb, he/she can use his/her right thumb to apply).
Handwritten Declaration for Nainital Bank PO/Clerk
The text of the handwritten declaration is as follows:
“I, (name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information furnished by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I shall submit the supporting documents as and when required.”
Download Call Letter Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021:
Candidates are required to visit the bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in to download the Call Letter for the Online Examination. Intimation for downloading the call letter will also be sent through e-mail or SMS. Once the candidate clicks on the respective link, he/she can access the window for Call Letter Download.
How to download call letter
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth while downloading the Nainital Bank PO/Clerk Call Letter. origin.
Candidate needs to affix a recent recognizable photograph on the call letter as provided during registration and at the examination center along with (i) call letter (ii) photo identity proof as prescribed in this advertisement and call letter and (iii) a photocopy of the same photo identity proof which has been brought
Selection of Center for Examination:
The online examination will be held at the centers for the appointment of Management Trainees and Recruitment of Clerks.
|2.||Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)|
|6.||Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)|
|7.||Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)|
|8.||Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|9.||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)|
|11.||Delhi / NCR|
Candidates will have to appear for personal interview to be conducted by the bank
- Successful candidates in the online written test will be called for an interview. On the selection of candidates
- Appointment letters for joining officers or clerks will be issued on the basis of an online written test and interview.
- The cadre may be subject to their being medically fit for the assignment, as the case may be. Bank reserves the right to reject.
How to Apply Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021
Detailed Guidelines/Procedure for:
- Application Registration.
- Fee payment.
- Document scan and upload
Important Links For Nainital Bank Recruitment