Maharashtra HSC Result 2021: Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will declare Maharashtra HSC Result 2021 today. The check marks link is going to be activated on msbshse.co.in around 4 PM.
Maharashtra HSC Result 2021
Students can also check their result. To do so, students can fill the form given below. Once declared, the result will be displayed here. You can check result via these links hscresult.11thadmission.org.in, hscresult.mkcl.org, mahresult.nic.in.
Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2021
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education MSBSE
MSBSE HSC & SSC Result Class 10th 2021
- Board Exam Held on : NA
- SSC Class Xth Result Declared : 16/07/2021
- SSC Toppers List Available : 16/07/2021
- HSC Result Declared : 03/08/2021
Exam Conducted By
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Amravati, Nashik, Latur and Konkan Nice Division Board Are Conducted the Class 10 SSC Examination 2021
Maharashtra Board Last Year’s Result Details
|Maharashtra HSC Exam 2021||–|
|Maharashtra SSC Exam 2021||99.5% Total Results|
|Maharashtra SSC Exam 2020||95.30% Over All Results.|
|Maharashtra SSC Exam 2019||77.10% Total Results.|
|Download HSC Result||Click Here|
|Find Seat Number||Click Here|
|Download SSC Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Result 2021
MSBSHSE HSC Result 2021: How to check online
To check Maharashtra HSC Result 2021, follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Go to mahresults.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage link related to the result. Click on it.
- Step 3: You will be taken to a new window, enter your Roll Number and Password to login.
- Step 4: Once done the result will open in a new page.
- Step 5: Download and take a print of the document for future reference.
MSBSHSE HSC Result 2021: How to check through Digilocker
- Step 1: Go to Digilocker, digilocker.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link reading, ‘Register for Digilocker‘
- Step 3: Enter a valid mobile number and click on ‘Continue’
- Step 4: An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, use that OTP to verify your number
- Step 5: Set your username and password to sign up. Save username and password for subsequent logins
- Step 6: Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Step 7: Choose any of the signup options
Candidates who had registered for the class 12 exam can check the result using their roll number. Those So this year candidates have been marked on the basis of internal assessment.
This year the class 12 students are given marks on the basis of 40:30:30 evaluation criteria. As per this scheme, candidates will be given marks on the basis of their performance in class 12, class 11 and class 10. 40% weightage is given to the marks obtained in the internal assessment of class 12, 30% weightage is given. The final exam score of class 11 is given and the remaining 30% weightage is allotted to the average of three best theory papers of class 10.
Students who are not satisfied with their marks can physically appear in the board exam. Till now the date of examinations is not released by MSBSHSE.