KBL Clerk Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Notification Released, Download PDF: If you are waiting for Karnataka Bank vacancies, then this recruitment is for you, Karnataka Bank has released notification of the online recruitment process for Clerk post on its official website. Aspirants for the bank clerk job must fill out their application form before the last date to apply online.
KBL Clerk Recruitment 2022
Karnataka Bank Limited is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Clerk from Indian citizens. Karanataka Bank Clerk apply online starting from 10/05/2022 and will run till 21/05/2022. If you want to apply KBL Clerk Recruitment 2022 online, you should read the official notification.
Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022
KBL Clerk Recruitment 2022
Important Dates for KBL Clerk Recruitment
- Application Begin: 10/05/2022
- Last Date for Applying Online: 21/05/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 21/05/2022
- CBT Exam Date: June 2022.
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 700/-
- SC / ST / PH : 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee
Karnataka Bank Clerk Age Limit as on 01/05/2022
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 26 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Rules.
KBL Clerk Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Karnataka Bank Clerk Eligibility|
|Clerk||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% First Class Marks.|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam 2022: Exam District Details
- New Delhi, Bengaluru, Hubbali, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Dharwad, Mysuru & Shivamogga
Important Note: Karnataka Bank Clerk 2022 Form
- Karnataka Bank Clerk (Office Assistant) Recruitment 2022,
- A candidate can apply between 10/05/2022 and 21/05/2022.
- A candidate must read the notification before applying the recruitment application form to Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- Ready to scan documents related to recruitment form, photos, signatures, ID proofs, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you must check the preview carefully.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for future reference.
KBL Clerk Recruitment: Important Links
Selection Process Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022
The online exam is tentatively scheduled for June 2022 at Bengaluru, Dharwad, Hubli, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Mysore, New Delhi, and Shivamogga centers. However, the bank reserves the right to change the center/location based on administrative needs. The candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview at the Head Office of the Bank, Mangaluru. No allowance or reimbursement will be payable for attending the test/interview. Selected candidates should execute a bond for a period of not less than three years, failing which they will be liable to pay damages as prescribed in the offer of appointment.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment and emoluments
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and will be confirmed on satisfactory completion of the probationary period subject to the rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per all India level settlements (Current CTC will be approx Rs 43,000 per month.)
Important points to note before registration
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) Scan them:
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (in black ink)
- Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text below)
- Ensuring that all these scanned documents comply with the essential specifications given in this notification/advertisement
Steps to apply Karnataka Bank Clerk Post
For detailed guidelines/procedures
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fee
c. Document scan and upload
How to apply Karnataka Bank Clerk Post?
- Visit the Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com,
- click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, select the tab “Click here for new registration” and enter name, contact details and email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the already entered data by selecting the “Save & Next” tab.
- Before submitting the online application, candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and check/verify the details to ensure that they are correct before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking on the ‘Complete Registration’ button.
- Name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc.
The application form should have the correct spelling as it appears in the certificate / mark sheet / identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Confirm your details and save your application by clicking on ‘Verify your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- The candidates may proceed to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Detailed Photograph and Signature under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the application form.
- Preview and verify the entire application form by clicking on the Preview tab before clicking the ‘Complete Registration’ button.
- Modify the details, if required, and click on ‘Complete Registration’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature and other details uploaded by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.