HSSC Constable Exam Date Declared: For 7298 Vacancies in Haryana Police, 12th Pass Haryana Staff Selection Commission, HSSC has released the exam dates for the post of constable he is 07/08/2021 and 04/09/2021, The commission has soon released the admit card on its official website.
hssc constable exam date declared
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment for 12th Pass Candidates Exam Dates Declared by HSSC. you should Download HSSC Constable Exam Admit Card from below or visit the official website of hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
hssc constable exam date declared
Advertisement No. 04/2020
Haryana Constable Important Dates
- Application start : 11/01/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online for HSSC Constable: 10/02/2021 now 25.02.2021
- Last Date for HSSC Constable Fee Payment: 13/02/2020 now 01.03.2021
- HSSC Constable exam date , 07/08/2021 and 04/09/2021
- HSSC Constable Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Application fee For HSSC Constable
- General / Other State: 100/-
- Women General Haryana : 50/-
- reserved category male : 25/-
- Reserved Category Female: 13/-
- test hssc constable fee Pay Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Constable (Haryana)
age limit for HSSC Constable as of 01/12/2020
- minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Additional age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility for HSSC Constable (Haryana)
Education Qualification for HSSC Constable in Haryana Police
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should have Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation level.
hssc constable last date extended Information, click here
Haryana Police Vacancy Details : Total 7298 Posts
|post name||total posts|
|Constable Male GD||5500|
|Constable Female GD||1100|
|Constable Female HAP Durga 1||698|
Haryana Police Category Wise Vacancy Details
|HSSC Constable post name||general||scheduled caste||BCA||bcb||EWS||ESM General||esm sc||ESM BCA||ESM BCB||HSSC Constable gross Post|
|hssc Constable Male GD||1980||990||770||440||550||385||110||110||165||5500|
|hssc Constable Female GD||396||198||154||88||110||77||22||22||33||1100|
|hssc Constable Female HAP Durga 1||252||125||97||56||70||49||14||14||21||698|
HSSC Physical Eligibility for Haryana Police
|For General Cat Height Male: 170 cms||height For Reserved Category Male: 168 cms||chest male: 83-87 CMS||sew For Reserved Category: 81-85 cms|
|Height Female: 158 cms||height For Reserved Category Female: 156 cms||running man: 2.5 km in 12 minutes.||running woman: 1 km in 6 minutes.|
HSSC Haryana Police Important Link
HSSC Constable Exam Dates
HSSC Constable Exam Dates: Candidates who want HSSC Constable Apply and fill the online application successfully that the candidates will be called HSSC Constable test Either Online (CBT) or OMR based which is likely to be decided by the authority Held HSSC Constable test From 27 March 2021 to 28 March 2021 And the date, time and venue of the exam will be mentioned in the admit card.
HSSC Constable Salary / Pay Scale
HSSC Constable Salary, Rupee. 21700-69100 – Level-3, Cell-I
HSSC Constable Selection Process
The selection of HSSC constable in Haryana Police will be done on the basis of:
- Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
- Physical Testing Test (PST) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (qualifying in nature)
- Additional Qualification: (10% weightage)
- Miscellaneous (10% weightage)
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Apply Online, click here
HSSC Constable Exam Pattern
|Subject||number of questions||scar||Time|
|General Studies, General Science, Current Affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Other Relevant Fields/Business etc.
10 questions related to basic knowledge of computeR
|100||0.80 marks each||1 hour 30 minutes|
HSSC Constable Syllabus
The standard of questions in HSSC constable exam can be expected to qualify 10+2 examination of Board of School Education Haryana for the post of constable.
HSSC Constable Admit Card
HSSC Constable Admit Card Expected to release in the month of February or March 2021. Check the official website of HSSC from time to time for latest updates.
HSSC Constable Physical Screening Test (PST) in Haryana Police
|Candidate||Test Distance||qualifying time|
|Male||2.5 kms||12 minutes|
|female||1.0 km||6 minutes|
|.dogs of War||1.0 km||5 minutes|
HSSC Constable Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Candidates who have qualified HSSC Constable Physical Screening Test Those candidates will have to undergo physical measurement test.
All the candidates who have qualified the Examination Physical Test, Screening Test followed by Physical Measurement Test that candidates will be called for Scrutiny of Documents for further process.
HSSC Constable 2021: How to Apply
- Step 1. Go to HSSC hssc.gov.in
- Step 2. Click on the advertisement no. 04/2020 . click on the link of
- Step3: After reading the complete details click on proceed
- Step4: Fill the required details and upload the documents
- Step 5: Pay the examination fee. And take a print out for future reference.