Haryana Police Constable Result 2022 PDF Released at hssc.gov.inThis is the end result: If you’re looking for government jobs in haryana Then Haryana Employment News is suitable for you. If you appeared in the exam for constable job in haryanathen you should check your hssc constable result Now he,
Haryana Police Constable Result 2022 PDF Released
Haryana Police Constable Jobs out for 12th pass candidates Whose exam was held on 18-19 September 2021. All the candidates who have appeared in hssc constable exam Check your result now, here you will get result linkAnd if you want, you can directly check it by visiting the official website of HSSC.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana Police Constable Result 2022 PDF
Advertisement No. 04/2020
Haryana Constable Important Dates
- Application start : 11/01/2021
- Last date to apply online : 25/02/2021
- Last Date Fee Payment : 01/03/2021
- exam date : 18-19 September 2021
- admit card available : 31/07/2021
- answer key available : 22/09/2021
- male constable exam date : 31 October 2021 to 02 November 2021
- male constable result out : 11/12/2021
- final result out : 17/06/2022
Application fee For HSSC Constable
- General / Other State: 100/-
- Women General Haryana : 50/-
- reserved category male : 25/-
- Reserved Category Female: 13/-
- test hssc constable fee Pay Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
age limit for HSSC Constable
Age Limit 01/12/2020. According to
- minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Additional age relaxation as per rules
Qualification Haryana Police
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should have Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation level.
Haryana Police Vacancy Details: Total 7298 Posts
|post name||total posts|
|Constable Male GD||5500|
|Constable Female GD||1100|
|Constable Female HAP Durga 1||698|
Haryana Police Category Wise Vacancy Details
|HSSC Constable post name||general||scheduled caste||BCA||bcb||EWS||ESM General||esm sc||ESM BCA||ESM BCB||HSSC Constable gross Post|
|hssc Constable Male GD||1980||990||770||440||550||385||110||110||165||5500|
|hssc Constable Female GD||396||198||154||88||110||77||22||22||33||1100|
|hssc Constable Female HAP Durga 1||252||125||97||56||70||49||14||14||21||698|
Haryana Police Constable Physical Eligibility
|For General Cat Height Male: 170 cms||height For Reserved Category Male: 168 cms||chest male: 83-87 CMS||sew For Reserved Category: 81-85 cms|
|Height Female: 158 cms||height For Reserved Category Female: 156 cms||running man: 2.5 km in 12 minutes.||running woman: 1 km in 6 minutes.|
Haryana Police Important Link
HSSC Constable Salary / Pay Scale
HSSC Constable Salary, Rupee. 21700-69100 – Level-3, Cell-I
HSSC Constable Selection Process
The selection of HSSC constable in Haryana Police will be done on the basis of:
- Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
- Physical Testing Test (PST) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (qualifying in nature)
- Additional Qualification: (10% weightage)
- Miscellaneous (10% weightage)
HSSC Constable Exam Pattern
|Subject||number of questions||scar||Time|
|General Studies, General Science, Current Affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Other Relevant Fields/Business etc.
10 questions related to basic knowledge of computeR
|100||0.80 marks each||1 hour 30 minutes|
HSSC Constable Syllabus
The level of questions in HSSC constable exam can be expected after qualifying 10+2 examination of Board of School Education Haryana for the post of constable.
HSSC Constable Admit Card
HSSC Constable Admit Card Expected to release in the month of February or March 2021. Check the official website of HSSC from time to time for latest updates.
HSSC Constable Physical Screening Test (PST)
|Candidate||Test Distance||qualifying time|
|Male||2.5 kms||12 minutes|
|female||1.0 km||6 minutes|
|.dogs of War||1.0 km||5 minutes|
HSSC Constable Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Candidates who have qualified HSSC Constable Physical Screening Test Those candidates will have to undergo physical measurement test.
All the candidates who have qualified the Examination Physical Test, Screening Test followed by Physical Measurement Test that candidates will be called for Scrutiny of Documents for further process.
How to Download Haryana Police Result,
- Step 1. Visit the HSSC webiste hssc.gov.in
- Step 2. Click on ‘Result’ from the menu.
- Step3: Check and click on New page open Final Result for the post of Male Constable (GD) against Advertisement. No. 04/2020, Cat No. 01 PDF Download Auto Start.
- Step4: Open the PDF and save your roll number.