Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Admit Card 2022 Published: Candidates who want to start their career in UP Banks.Candidates who have applied for Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Vacancy, they can download their Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Exam Admit Card from the link given below,.
Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Admit Card
Check the important dates for Apprentice Exam. The online registration process for Baroda UP Bank Apprentice was started from 05/03/2022 to 15/03/2022. Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Exam 2022 tentatively scheduled for 11/06/2022.
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
Baroda U.P.Gramin Bank Apprentice 2022 Admit Card
Check all important dates for Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Exam.
- Online Registration Start Date: 05/03/2022
- Online Registration End Date: 15/03/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/03/2022
- Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Exam Date : 11/06/2022
- Admit Card Available : 18/05/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 450/-
- SC / ST / PH: 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee
Check Eligibility Criteria
For Apprentice Recruitment candidates have to fulfill the eligibility standards set by Baroda UP Bank.
Age Limit as on 01/03/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment Rules.
Qualification: Baroda UP Bank Apprentice
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Language Known : Hindi / Urdu / Sanskri
|A Wait list (category wise) will be maintained for one year from the date of result of the engagement of apprentices or next engagement|
exercise, whichever is earlier. Candidates will be released only once from this waitlist against non-joining subject to availability of qualified
Baroda UP Bank Apprentice 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 250 Post
Baroda UP Bank Category Wise Vacancy Details 2022
Duration of Training
- Period of engagement will be 12 months.
Vacancy Details Region wise training seats
Ballia-I – 6, Ballia-II – 6, Basti- 8, Deoria – 7, Faizabad (Ayodhya) – 12, Gorakhpur-I- 8, Gorakhpur-II -7, Khalilabad-7,
Maharajganj-7, Mau-9, Naugarh-7, Padrauna-6, Amethi-7, Bareilly-10, Etawah-7, Fatehpur-10, Kanpur-8, Kanpur Dehat-7,
Raebareli-11, Shahjahanpur-10, Allahabad (Prayagraj) -11, Azamgarh-9, Bhadohi-8, Chandauli-6, Ghazipur-9, Jaunpur-9,
Kaushambi-8, Pratapgarh-12, Sultanpur-10, Varanasi-8
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam District Details
- Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Ayodhya (Faizabad), Gorakhpur, Kanpur & Varanasi.
Important Note:- UP Baroda Gramin Bank Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Baroda Gramin Bank apprentice recruitment 2022, You can apply between 05/03/2022 to 15/03/2022.
- Candidates Read Notification Before Apply Apprentice Recruitment in Baroda UP Gramin Bank.
- Check required documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Keep scanned documents related to the recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- Check preview and read all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Take a print/Download of the final submitted form for future reference.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Website||Baroda UP Bank Official Website|
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Chek Also |
Selection Process for Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Post.
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
(i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
i. Online written test:
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows
|SNo||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2.||General English/Hindi*||25||25||15 minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||25||25||15 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 minutes|
*Candidates can opt for either General English or General Hindi.
Final Selection will be subject to:
a) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application
b) Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
c) Fitness in the Medical examination