Agneepath scheme: Agneepath scheme to recruit youth as Agneepath for four years in the army– announced by the central government Agneepath Scheme for Recruitment in Armed Forces of the country. This scheme has been started to connect young man with army and modernization of the armed forces. Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has announced this under which youth will be recruited on commission in the armed forces for a period of 4 years. who can and how become a firefighter in the army, In order to apply Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Go online at joinindianarmy.nic.in, indianairforce.nic.in, or www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Agneepath Scheme: Recruit youth as Agniveers
firefighters recruitment 2022: This is believed to be a big change in the decades old army recruitment system, Under this, the youth of 17 and a half to 21 years will be included in the three wings of the army. On completion of four years of service25 percent will be kept in regular service, while 3 out of 4 firefighters will not be able to continue service. For them the government is offering many other options for education, job and business.
Agneepath Scheme 2022
Application of Agneepath Scheme for Recruitment Soon it will be on the official portal of the Ministry of Defense, all the candidates will be able to apply for it. will display authorization Link for Agneepath Scheme46,000 firefighters will be recruited under the Agneepath scheme. So all the applicants get ready for the recruitment process, you will be able to apply for the same once the link is published.
agneepath yojana army recruitment
Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Scheme / Scheme
Agniveer Agneepath 2022
Agneepath Scheme, Important Dates
- Plan announcement: 14/06/2022
- Application start: notified soon
Application Fee for Agniveer Agneepath Yojana
- General / OBC / EWS : No
- Application fee details will be updated soon.
Eligibility Criteria Agniveer Agneepath Scheme
There are some eligibility criteria that all the candidates have to fill, those who fall under the mentioned points will be able to apply for it.
- the aspirant must have Qualified class 10th OR 12th from a recognized board.
- The probationers must have a bachelor’s degree from a known university.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
age limit firefighter recruitment
the minimum Age Limit for Agniveer Recruitment For Agneepath Yojana the maximum age was 17.5 years and the maximum age was 21 years but now this year the maximum age limit has been increased to 23 years
- minimum age : 17.5 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules of Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Agniveer Recruitment Vacancy Details
The link for authorization will display Agneepath scheme, 46,000 firefighters will be recruited Under Agneepath scheme
|post name||total vacancy|
|Agniveer in Armed Forces (Navy/Army/Air Force)||46000|
Agneepath Scheme Benefits 2022
Once the notice is out, you will come to know about it and for this you will need to be in regular contact with the site. Keep in touch with this site as we will also share detail information about Agneepath scheme. Here are the benefits www.mod.gov.in Scheme,
- This is a very unique policy Youth to serve the country.
- There is an attractive financial package for all firefighters.
- Availability of disciplined and skilled youth with military ethos in the civil society.
- Best training opportunities for all firefighters in the best institutions.
- The profile of the Armed Forces will be young and dynamic
Features and Benefits for Agniveers
- Agnivers will be provided with a beautiful customized package.
- Risk and hardship allowance will be provided to all firefighters.
- The probationary period for the job will be of four years.
- After successful completion of four years of service, Agniveers will be paid a lump sum ‘Sevanidhi’ package.
- Agniveer will provide a non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh for the period of his engagement in the Indian Armed Forces.
Agneepath Scheme Salary
For more details about Agneepath Scheme 4 Years Salary check the table given below.
|year||Customized Package (Monthly)||in-hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to the Corpus Fund by the Government of India|
Total contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years – Rs.5.02 lakh
- Exit after 4 years – Rs 11.71 lakh service fund package + Certificate of skill acquired.
- Rupee. 48 lakh life insurance cover,
- Up to 25% enrollment to be done in the regular cadre of the Armed Forces
How to apply for Agneepath Yojana 2022?
- To apply for Agniveer visit the official portal of Ministry of Defense i.e. www.mod.gov.in,
- After visiting the official portal, you will reach the main page of the site and there you will find Agneepath Application Link, which will be available under What’s new section.
- New page, and there application form will appear in front of you.
- You should start filling the application form for the recruitment.
- Fill all the filled details in the form, and then upload all the scanned documents along with the application form.
- Pay the fee (if applicable) after uploading the documents along with the form
- After reviewing the application form, click on the submit option, and your information will be entered.
- By following the above procedure you will be able to Apply for Agneepath Yojana Application Form.
Agneepath Scheme 2022 Important Documents
No application form will be accepted by the authority without uploading the documents, so make sure to follow the norms. Here is the list of documents that you have to upload.
- Address Details
- ID proof
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
- scanned signature
- scanned photo
Agniveer Recruitment Important Links
www.mod.gov.in Agneepath Scheme – Details
|Plan||Agneepath Scheme 2022|
|Name of institution||Ministry of Defence|
|scheme name||Agneepath Scheme|
|Number of posts||46,000|
|Application Form Filling Date||June/July 2022|
|application system||online mode|
|launched by||Indian government|