UPPCL JE Result 2021 Declared – Check Details How to Download Result: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL has dismissed Junior Engineer JE Trainee Exam Result 2021 on the official website. who appeared in UPPCL JE Exam Which was held on 25.03.2021 They can check UPPCL JE Result 2021 given below link or directly visit official website.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
UPPCL JE Result 2021 Declared
Advertisement No: 07/VSA/2020/JE/E&M
UPPCL JE Important Dates
- Application being: 04/12/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28/12/2020
- Exam Fee Payment Last Date : 28/12/2020
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 30/12/2020
- Electronics and Telecommunications Exam Date: 25/03/2021
- admit card available : 05/03/2021
- Result Available: 22/08/2021
Application Fee for UPPCL JE
- General / EWS / OBC : 1000//
- SC/ST: 700//
- pH: 10//
Eligibility for UPPCL JE Vacancy 2020
Check below eligibility criteria for UPPCL Junior Engineer vacancy like exam pattern, age limit, educational qualification etc. Check the details.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation additional as per rules
Educational Qualification for UP PCL Vacancy
- Junior Engineer JE Electrical: Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer JE Electronics / Telecom: Three years Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering.
UP PCL Vacancy Details Total : 212 Posts
|post name||total posts|
|Junior Engineer JE Electrical||191|
|Junior Engineer JE Electronics / Telecom||21|
UP PCL Vacancies Category Wise Vacancy Details
|post name||ur||EWS||Other backward classes||scheduled caste||scheduled tribe||Total|
|JE Electronics / Telecom||01||0||14||06||0||21|
How to fill PCL JE Application Form
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is releasing UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Electrical & Electronics & Telecommunication Recruitment 2020. Notification & Online Application Form For JE Post Jobs 2020 Invited Candidates Can Apply Online From 04 December 2020 to 28 December 2020.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then to be submitted. If you do not have the required application fee then your form is not complete.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted form for future references.
UPPCL Vacancy Important Link