NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Notification Issued For 300 Administrative Officers (AOs) Post: A brief notification of AO New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) Recruitment has been issued and full notification will also be issued in the 4th week of August 2021. A large number of candidates are applying for NIACL examination to get the position of Administrative Officer (AO) in this renowned organization. . A total of 300 vacancies for NIACL AO 2021 are offered by NIACL.
NIACL AO 2021 Recruitment Notification
New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) provides an excellent opportunity to all candidates who wish to join the insurance sector. NIACL AO 2021 intake will be released by NIACL in the 4th week of August 2021. All candidates must be prepared as online registration will start from 1 September 2021.
NIACL Administrative Officer Vacancy 2021
New India Assurance Co. Ltd. (NIACL)
NIACL AO 2021 Recruitment Important Dates
- Application Starts: 01/09/2021
- Deadline to Apply Online: 21/09/2021
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date: 21/09/2021
- Phase I Examination Date Online Exam (Objective): October 2021 (tentative)
- Level II Examination Date Online Exam (Objective + Descriptive): November 2021 (tentative)
- For SC / ST / PwBD: Rs. 100 / – (Intimation Charge only)
- For all candidates other than SC / ST / PwBD: Rs.750 / – (Application fee including intimacy charge)
NIACL AO 2021 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (on 01-04-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation applies to SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per the rules
- Candidates must have Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline
Total Vacancy Details: 300 Pos
|AO Administrative Officer||104||81||30||46||22||17||300|
Important Links NIACL AO Vacancy 2021
|Apply Online||Activate link 01/09/2021|
|Download Quick Notifications||PDF Notification NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Download|
|Official website||Click here|
NIACL AO Syllabus and Examination Pattern
NIACL Administrative Officer (AO) Preliminary Examination with three papers with English, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude totaling 100 marks
|Name of Test / Section (out of order)||Kind of exam||Max. Signs||Period for respectively test / section (Separately futures)||Version|
|2||Ability to Focus||Objective||35||20 min||Eng / Hindi|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||35||20 min||Eng / Hindi|
Candidates must qualify in each test / section by obtaining a passing mark which will be decided by the Company. A sufficient number of candidates in each category decided by the Company (approximately 15 times the number of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination
Phase – II: Main Examination
The Main Examination will consist of an Objective Test for 200 marks and a Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
Immediately after the completion of the Objective Test, the Descriptive Test will be conducted.
(I) Objective Test: The objectives of the 2.5 -hour test are as follows. There will be a separate time for each section.
|Test Name (out of order)||Kind of exam||Maximum Signs||Medium Examination||Period for each test / section (Separately futures)|
|1||Reasoning Test||Objective||50||Eng / Hindi||40 min|
|2||English Test||Objective||50||Eng||40 min|
|3||General Awareness Test||Objective||50||Eng / Hindi||30 min|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude Test||Objective||50||Eng / Hindi||40 min|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test lasting 30 minutes with 30 marks will be the English Test (Letter Writing-10 marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be conducted in English and will be conducted via online mode.
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test lasting 30 minutes with 30 marks will be the English Test (Letter Writing-10 marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be made in English and will be conducted through online mode.
NIACL AO 2021 intake: An overview
|Recruitment||NIACL AO 2021 intake|
|Send||Administrative Officer (General)|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
|Selection process||Early, Main and Interview|
|official website||@ newindia.co.in|
NIACL AO 2021 Apply Online
Official notification regarding NIACL AO 2021 intake released on the NIACL official website but will be released in the 4th week of August 2021. The NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 online registration process will begin from September 1 and will be the last date to apply online.
The post of AO (Administrative Officer) is on September 21st. Make this post a bet so that you will be notified as soon as the online application window is activated. Direct links to apply online for NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
NIACL AO 2021 Vacancies
NIACL has introduced NIACL AO 2021. 300 vacancies Test under New India Assurance Recruitment 2021. Candidates must check NIACL AO Vacancy 2021 categories from the following table.
NIACL AO 2021 Selection Process
NIACL AO 2021 Examination Will be conducted in three different phases:
- initial inspection
- major examination
- friendly interview process
The online registration process will run from September 1 to September 21, 2021. Check out all the details for NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 from the article given below.
NIACL AO final election
Final election: The final selection will be made based on the main examination marks (objective test) & the combined Interview. The final performance list shall be prepared in descending order of the combined marks guaranteed by the candidate
NIACL AO Trial Period 2021
- Candidates appointed in the cadre of Officers in the fixed payroll of the Company shall be on probation for period of one year from the date of joining the task.
- The probationary period can be extended twice with a further six -month period at a time up to one year.
- Throughout the probationary period, Officers are required to pass in the Non -Life Examination conducted by the Insurance Institute of India. Only after passing the examination, the Officer will be eligible to confirm his service in the Company.
- Failure to pass the Examination within the extended probationary period will result in the officer being terminated from service upon the expiration of the specified period.
NIACL AO 2021 Guarantee Bond Vacancy
- Prior to joining as a trial, selected candidates will be asked to provide a pledge to serve the Company all this time minimum period of four years including the probationary period.
- If they resign from the Company before the expiry of the bond period, they will be liable to pay liquidated damages equivalent to gross salary of one year paid to them during the probationary year which can be reduced proportionally depending on the length of service rendered.
- In addition, he must hand over a stamped Bond that has been executed by two guarantors (not blood relatives) who are in good financial standing for an amount equivalent to one year’s gross salary.
Salaries and Emoluments & Benefits NIACL AO
- Basic fee of Rs. 32,795 / – on a scale of Rs. 32795-1610 (14) -55335-1745 (4) -62315 days
- other allowances allowed as applicable.
- Gross emoluments will be approximately Rs. 60,000 / – pm at Metropolitan Centers.
- Other benefits such as coverage under the National Pension System operated by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance and others are in accordance with the rules.
- Officers are also entitled to Company accommodation / lease according to the norm.
- The salary scale is cleared for review in August 2017
- Items are allowed to enter the Candidate’s place
Candidates are only allowed to bring certain items to the place.
- Mask (USING N95 MASK COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Short pen
- Examination related documents (Call Letter / Identity Card, identity card in Original Language, Photocopy of Identity Card, etc.)
- Call Letter / Identity Card must be accompanied by a Photocopy of Photo ID attached to it. The original ID (same as Photocopy) must also be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter / Identity Card must be exactly the same.
- If Scribe Candidate – Scribe Form is filled in correctly and signed with Picture attached.
Other items are not allowed in the place.
- Candidates may not share their personal items / items with anyone
- Candidates should maintain a safe social distance from each other.
- Candidates should stand in line according to the instructions given on the spot.
- If the candidate uses a scribe, then the scribe should also bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, cleanser (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is mandatory. Both the candidate and Scribe will need to wear the N95 Mask.
- Candidates must install the Aarogya Setu Application on their mobile phones.
- The is Aarogya Setu status must indicate the candidate’s risk factors. Candidates need to show this status to the Security Guard upon entering the examination venue.
- If the candidate does not have a smartphone, he / she should bring a signed statement for this (self -declaration form provided in the Appendix) and show the same to the Security Guard upon entering the examination venue.
- Candidates with Medium or High Risk Status in Aarogya Setu will not be allowed to enter.
- If there is an answer in the suggested declaration #COVID 19 infection / symptoms, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination venue.