NCR Railway Vacancy 2021 Notification Issued | Train Recruitment 2021 | Vacancy Update | RRB Latest News: Indian Railways is the largest company in India with 1.4 million employees. Indian Railways (Indian Railway Recruitment) Offers many job opportunities. We immediately notify all job seekers
NCR Railway Vacancy 2021
NCR Railway Vacancy 2021 Retrieval: The latest with the recruitment of railway workers is very important for job seekers in the government sector. Latest Railway work (Railway Recruitment 2021) We update the information on. We will notify you immediately on this page when a new notice is issued by the Railway authorities.
Railway Pickup Cell (RRC NCR)
Various Post Apprentice Recruitment 2021
No. Lawyer: RRC / NCR / 01/2021
NCR 2021 Railway Vacancy Important Date
- Application Starts: 02/08/2021
- Deadline to Apply Online: 01/09/2021
- Pay the Last Date Examination Fee : 01/09/2021
- Examination Date / List of Values : Informed Immediately
Application Fee for NCR Railway 2021 vacancy
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/ –
- SC / ST: 0 / –
- All Women’s Categories : 0 / –
- Pay Examination Fee For NCR Railway 2021 vacancy Via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Payment Mode Only.
Eligibility Criteria for NCR 2021 Railway vacancies
See below Eligibility Criteria for NCR 2021 Railway vacancies such as age limits, educational qualifications, examination patterns, etc.
Age limit as on 01/09/2021
- Minimum age : 15 years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation in accordance with the Recruitment Rules.
Applicants must be born between
- UR 01/09/1997 31/08/2006
- sc 01/09/1992 31/08/2006
- ST 01/09/1992 31/08/2006
- OBC 01/09/1994 31/08/2006
- JKR – 01/09/1987 31/08/2006
- JPA – SC/ST 01/09/1982 31/08/2006
- JPA – OBC 01/09/1984 31/08/2006
- Former Sepvice male = UR 24 years + Defense Services as of 31/08/2006
- 10 years + 3 years as in Para 2.4
- Military Officer – SC/St 29 years + Defense Service until 31/08/2006
- 10 years + 3 years as in Para 2.4
- Former Service Member-OBc | 27 Years + Defense Service until 31/08/2006
- 10 years + 3 years as in Para 2.4
Education for NCR Railway 2021 vacancies
Various Trade Apprentices: Class 10 Secondary School Examination With a minimum Score of 50% and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
NCR Railway Vacancies Number of Details: 1664 Pos
Total Vacancy Details: 1664 Pos
|Postal Name||Number of Posts|
|Various Trade Apprentices||1664|
NCR Railway 2021 Division Wise vacancy information
- Prayagraj Division (Mech. Department) – Total: 364 Pos
|Trade name||Number of Posts||Trade name||Number of Posts|
|Tech Fitter||335||Technology. Carpenter||11|
|Technical Welder||13||Technology. Painter||05|
- 2. Prayagraj Division (Selected Department) Total 339 Pos
|Tech Fitter||246||Technology. Carpenter||05|
|Technical Welder||09||Technology. Crane||08|
|Technology. Winder Armature||47||Technology. Technician||15|
|Technology. Painter||07||Technology. Electrician||02|
- 3. NCR Railway Vacancy 2021 Jhansi Division (JHS) Number 480 Pos
|More appropriate||286||Mechanics (DLS)||84|
- 4. Jhansi Work Shop Number 185 Pos
- 5. Agra Division (AGC) Total 296 Pos
|More appropriate||80||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||08|
|Painter||05||Electronic Communication Operator Cum Mechanic||15|
|Health Health Examiner||06||Multimedia & Web Website Designer||05|
How to Fill a Vacancy NCR Railway 2021 Shape
- NCR Prayagraj Railways Recruitment of Various Trade Apprentices 2021. Eligible candidates Can Apply for NCR Railway 2021 vacancy Between 02/08/2021 to 01/09/2021
- Who wants to want apply for NCR Railway 2021 vacancy they Read the Notice Before Applying for the Recruitment Job Application Form at Recruitment of Trade Apprentices PRC Prayagraj 2021.
- Take a Printout of the Final Form Submitted.
Views on the Indian Railways:
Indian Railways (Indian Railway Recruitment 2021) Is a public sector effort of the Government of India. Indian Railways is the largest railway network in the world. 500 million people travel on the Indian Railways every year; 35 million tons of cargo is moved each year; It employs 16 100,000 people. The total length of railways in India is 63,140 km. It uses 14,444 trains per day.
These railways were introduced in India in 1853. At the time of Indian independence in 1947, there were a total of 42 railway systems. When they were nationalized and merged in 1951, it became one of the largest networks in the world. Long -distance trains and suburban trains are operated by Indian Railways. Indian Railways is headquartered in Delhi.
Railway Update 2021
What is the job of Indian Railways?
Gazetted (Groups ‘A’ and ‘B’), Not Gazetted (Groups ‘C’ and ‘D’), NTPC, Junior Engineers, RPF, RPSF, Act apprentices, Level 1 and Level 2 positions.
What are the qualifications for a railway job?
At least 10th Passed a class or ITI or equivalent. Graduate / Postgraduate for Group A&B Notes.
How Many Types of Rail Jobs Are There?
Group ‘A’ Notes:
✔️ Group ‘B’ Post: Grade Division Officer link –
✔️ Group ‘C’ Notes: such as Technical and Non -Technical cadre positions such as Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signaling & Telecommunication) positions etc.
✔️ Group ‘D’ Notes: Includes Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
Other Notes: ITI Apprentices,
Scout Quotas and Guides etc.
What is the best job on the railroad tracks?
All the jobs in the railway industry are very good. You 10th Class 12hb If the class has passed, the positions of clerk, station chief and ticket collector are appropriate. If you are an engineer, Group A Engineering Services is the best train job for you. If you are a graduate, the Divisional Officer level railway position is the best in a lifetime.
How many jobs are there in Indian Railways?
Every year, more than one million vacancies are opened in the railway sector.
Can 10th and 12th grade students get jobs on the railroad?
Yes. Indian citizens who have passed at least Class 10 and Class 12 are also eligible to apply for Group C and Group D railway posts.
Who is eligible to apply for a railway job?
Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply. The Railway Board only requires qualified candidates with a minimum of Matriculation / Class 10 and technically qualified.
Where can I get the latest Indian Railway job updates?
Visit the official website of Indian Railways or check out the latest Indian Railways jobs that you can find out on the website.
What is the number of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and Railway Recruitment Ring (RRC)?
There are 21 Railway Pickup Boards (RRP) and 16 Railway Pickup Rings (RRC).
How many zones are there in Indian Railways?
Indian Railways is divided into 18 zones:
- Central Railway (CR),
- Northern Railway (NR),
- Northeast Railway (NER),
- Northeast Border Railway (NFR),
- Eastern Railway (ER),
- Southeast Railway (SER),
- South Central Railway (SCR),
- Southern Railway (SR),
- Western Railway (WR),
- Southwest Railway (SWR),
- Northwest Railway (NWR),
- Western Central Railway (WCR),
- North Central Railway (NCR),
- Southeast Railway (SECR),
- East Coast Railway (ECoR),
- Eastern Central Railway (ECR),
- Metro Railway (MTP),
- and the South Coast Railway (SCoR).
What is the salary in a train job?
Salaries 1800 to 5400 for Group D and C posts. Officer positions start with GP 5400. The highest salary level in Indian Railways is Level 17, with a basic salary of Rs 2,25,000 per month.
Why do Indian Railways work better?
At first it was the job of the government. Rail jobs are a source of recession, no need to worry about pay cuts or layoffs. Free travel, supporting athletes, jobs for relatives in case someone dies, hospital and medical treatment and many more benefits. Therefore, Indian Railways works well.
How many groups are there in railway work?
There are 4 groups in Train Pickup: Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D.