Nainital Bank 2021 vacancy notification is issued for clerical and management positions, check the details here: Nainital Bank has released clerks and POs, management trainee recruitment notifications on the official website.
Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021
Qualified and interested candidates who want to applies Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021 such candidates should read the official notification before applying online.
Vacancies will be filled in at the existing and future branches/offices/ area of operation of the Bank.
The Nainital Bank Ltd.
Nainital Bank NB MT & Clerk 2021
- Application Begins : 17/07/2021
- Deadline to Apply Online : 31/07/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 31/07/2021
- Examination Date : August 2021
- Identity Card Available : Informed Immediately
- General / OBC / EWS : 1500 / –
- SC / ST / PH: 1500 / –
Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021
Nainital Bank 2021 vacancy notifications are issued for clerical and management positions
Age Limit on 31/03/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years for Management Trainee
- Maximum Age: 28 Years for the Post of Clerk
- Additional Age Relaxation according to MT Recruitment Rules & Nainital Bank Clerks
Educational qualification for Nainital Bank vacancy 2021
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Any Subject / Stream with a minimum Mark of 50%.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation.
|1.||Management trainee||Graduation / Send
Graduation with a minimum mark of 50% from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
|Preferred Experience: Candidates with 1-2 years experience in banking/ finance / institutions / NBFC will be given priority.|
|2.||Clerk||Graduation / Postgraduate with a minimum mark of 50% from a recognized University / Institute. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.||Preferred Experience: Candidates have 1-2 years experience in banking / finance / institutions / NBFC will be given priority.|
Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021 Details Total 150 Pos
|MT Management Trainee||75|
- Uttar Pradesh: Lucknow, Moradabad, Bareilly and Meerut.
- Delhi: Delhi / NCR
- Uttrakhand: Nainital, Haldwani, Rudrapur, Dehradun and Roorkey.
- Rajasthan: Jaipur
- Haryana: Ambala
How to Fill Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021 Shape
- Recruitment of MT & Clerk Nainital Bank Ltd 2021, Candidates Can Apply Between 17/07/2021 to 31/07/2021.
- Candidates Read the Notification Before Submitting the Vacancy Application Form in the Government. Latest Government Bank Jobs. Online Recruitment 2021.
- If the Candidate is required to pay the application fee must be submitted. If You Do Not Have The Required Application Fee Your Form Is Incomplete.
- Take a Printout of the Final Form Submitted for the next Reference.
Syllabus for Nainital Bank Vacancy examination
The examination will be conducted in English only
Test details for the positions of Management Trainee and Clerk will be given as below
|Sr. No.||Test Name||No. Question||Maximum Sign||Period|
|3||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 minutes|
|4||Computer knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
Penalty for wrong answer for Management Trainee & Clerk Yes, 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Salary of Bank PO, Clerk at Nainital Bank
- Nainital Bank PO Salary: Management Trainees can be absorbed at an early stage Basic Fee for Grade / Scale-I Officers which is Rs. 36,000.00 plus allowance, having satisfactorily completed the one -year active assignment period. Management Trainee after obtaining a position in Officer Grade / Scale-I will remain on probation for one year.
- A lump sum payment of Rs. 30,000.00 per month
- Bank Nainital Clerk Salary: Payment Scale Rs. 17900-1000 / 3-20900-1230 / 3-24590-1490 / 4-30550- 1730 / 7-42660-3270 / 1-45930-1990 / 1-47920 Plus applicable allowances
Candidates are advised to pay close attention that they will be required to execute the Indemnity Bond for the prescribed amount with two guarantors to serve the Bank for the specified period as mentioned below
|Kader||Bond Amount||Bond Period|
|MTs – Satisfactory absorption to Officers Grade / Scale I||Rs. 2.00 lacs||01 Year|
|Clerk – at the time of joining||Rs. 1.00 Lacs||02 Years|
Nainital Bank vacancy check document before registration
Important Things to Note Before Registration:
- Scanning Candidates
- Image (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Signature (in black ink)
- Left thumb imprint (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- Handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text provided below) Ensures all documents scanned comply with the required specifications as stated in the advertisement.
- Signatures in the CAPITAL LETTER will NOT be accepted.
- The traces of the left thumb should be scanned properly and not contaminated. (If the candidate does not have a left thumb, he can use his right thumb to apply).
Handwritten declaration for Nainital Bank PO / Clerk
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows:
“I, (Name of candidate), hereby states that all information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will submit supporting documents when needed. “
Download the Call Letter Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021:
Candidates need to browse the Bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in for download the call letter for the test online. Stimulus for download the call letter will also be sent via e-maill / SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he / she can access the window for download the call letter.
Candidates are required to use (i) Registration Number / Roll Number, (ii) Password / Date of Birth for Bank Nainital PO / Clerk downloads the call letter. original.
Candidates need to affix a recently identifiable photograph on the call letter preferably as stated during registration and appear at the examination center with (i) Call Letter (ii) Proof of Photo Identity as stated in this advertisement and also stated in the call letter and (iii) Copy of the same Photo Proof of Identity as brought
Choice of Examination Center:
Online exam for the involvement of Management Trainees and the recruitment of Clerks will be conducted at the centers in
|2||Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)|
|6||Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)|
|7||Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)|
|8||Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|9||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|11||Delhi / NCR|
Candidates need to be present for a personal interview conducted by the Bank
- Candidates who are successful in the online written test will be called for an interview. On the selection of candidates
- based on written tests and online interviews, a letter of appointment will be issued to join the Officer or Clerical.
- Cadres according to the case may depend on their medically appropriate duties. The bank reserves the right to refuse
How to Apply for Nainital Bank 2021 vacancy:
Detailed Guidelines / Procedures For:
- Application Registration.
- Payment of Fees.
- Document Scan and Upload